The Former Princeton Club of Philadelphia was originally two circa 1895 homes, one by Frank Furness. In 1916, the Princeton Club bought both homes and combined them into the Princeton Club. By the 1930's, the Princeton Club of Philadelphia built an upper and lower squash court for its members toward  the St. James Street wall of the Club.  At 16’ wide and 32’ long with 16’ foot ceilings, the lower squash court has been re-interpretaed as a dramatic elevator lobby (one of two entries for the offices).


_______________________________________________________________________________
| Site designed by: Insomniac Multimedia | Photography by: Kevin Monko |
| Copyright © 2007 All Rights Reserved by Larry Krasner |